Friday, May 01, 2015

Friday Funnies

Our Abigail is an incredibly adventurous eater. Click here to see a video of her chomping on an octopus in the Azores. The other day, JB cooked up a bowl of muscles, and out of our four children, only Abigail would try them. (She loved them!)

Later, she and I ran to the post office. Abigail held the door open for me as I was pushing Hannah in the stroller.
Me: "Wow! You have big muscles.
Abigail: "Yes I do."
Me: "How did you get those big muscles?"
Abigail: "I eat muscles with Daddy."

*****

We were at a Botanical gardens by our house today. There was a large senior citizen group there and so the kids were getting spoken to by a lot of elderly folks. After one long conversation with a sweet older gentleman, Sidge turned to me and said, "Where do people get hang chin skin from?"

*****

While visiting those gardens, we discussed that one section of the garden was relocated form another part of Nashville.
JB: "What steps would you need to take to move a garden?"
Sidge: "A lot of them."

No comments: