Friday, May 29, 2015

Human Destructo

Open milk glass on the counter? Why yes, I'll pull that over on my head. 





I seriously just have to throw my hands up in the air at a complete loss with this child. She has absolutely ZERO interest in toys of any sort. She simply wants to do "grown up things" all day long. She wants to read grown up books, put on grown up shoes, sit on grown up chairs, and eat like grown ups do. She is a "human destructo" as her siblings call her. A swirl of craziness and chaos follows behind her like a little tornado. 

Don't get me wrong. I love her to absolute pieces. She makes us laugh so hard. She is snuggly and cuddly and talks up a storm. 

But trying to move into a new house with a Hannah in tow is far from simple. Leave something out for a second and she into it. So far I have caught her eating soap, chapstick, and trying to put on my make-up.

I love you little tornado.

No comments: