Thursday, December 12, 2013

John needs a family: UPDATE


Think the Lord doesn't work miracles? Think that the world is a lost place with no hope! Well check this out. Earlier this week I posted about John who was an orphan in China desperately in need of a forever home. (A huge thank you to my friend Lisa who brought this to my attention.)

This morning I opened up my email to find a message from Lisa. John has found a forever family and over $7,000 in donations have come in for him.

Praise the Lord for people who are his hands and feet on this Earth!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful!! God is good! So neat for you to use your blog to help get the word out.

Anonymous said...

This just made my day so bright! I've been praying for this little boy and to see this news just brought me to tears, but this time tears of joy! God is so wonderful!!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Amazing. God is so good. I have been praying for this little boy since I saw your post. So glad to hear this news :)