Friday, December 06, 2013

A moment in our morning

For anyone who might ever think that I have it all together, I offer you the REAL life that I live in video form. This is what my day is like, most every day. It is mixed with happiness, laughter, silliness, frustrations, punishments, pouting, and complications at every turn.

In this video, Isaac is being a sweetheart, Sidge is being emotional, and Abigail is being a diva. It can change from one moment to the next. The next moment it might be Isaac who is yelling and Sidge who is being sweet and Abigail ... well, she is probably still being a diva.

But you get the idea. I especially love hearing Isaac say in this video "Awight." I love the way he says this. It always makes me smile. I also love how much Isaac loves junk food. It cracks me up.



This is real life folks!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! You all would fit in just fine here at Pleasant manor :)

Mich