Sunday, March 18, 2012

One crazy lady

It was Isaac who said to us at lunch one day, "Look at Abigail!" Sure enough, she had climbed under her neglecta-saucer. (That's a funny name that my sister-in-law AD uses for exersaucer. I find it quite entertaining.) 


Later that afternoon, we found her under there again, going after an apple that she had dropped.


Seriously, this chick has already gotten into more things at eight months then both of my boys did combined! I kid you not. She has found Scrubs' water bowl. She had found electrical cords. She puts any little thing she can find on the floor in her mouth. She opens drawers and pulls things out of them.

I knew I had it easy with Isaac. He was as chill as they come. We never even childproofed our house for Isaac. Elijah required a few more precautions. But Abigail? Oh my, I think we have our work cut out for us on this one folks.

Let the games begin!

1 comment:

Amy T. S. said...

I have a little feeling that I will be dealing with the same thing, the amount of squirming my little girl is doing!