Thursday, March 01, 2012

The three amigos

What fun I had watching my kids play with their cousins. Isaac and Elijah just adored their time with Charleigh. They really played incredibly well, with very little fighting. Charleigh is just a few months younger than Elijah so the ages were perfect. She was definitely the little school teacher, and the boys followed her ever command. Especially Elijah. The two of them really see the world the same.

My sister-in-law, AD, (pronounced A.D.) is an incredible woman. She works nearly full-time from home, has two daughters, and still manages to stay in touch with me and put effort in to our relationship. I could not ask for a better wife for my only sibling.

Here's a few fun pictures of the three amigos hanging out together. Did I mention how much I hate saying good bye to them?




No comments: