Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nieces

For those of you who don't know me well, you may not know that I have just one sibling: a younger brother, Keith. Keith is married with two little girls. Charleigh was actually born right around the time my boys were. So my parents went from 0 to 3 grandkids in 9 months. Here are a few pictures of my two nieces:

Charleigh

Baylee

JB has five brothers and sisters! Only his brother Ray has kids so we have a niece and a nephew on JB's side. I am working on getting some pictures of them. Gabbi (the mom) get on it!


2 comments:

Brittny said...

They are getting so big!!! And they are so cute!!!! I also wanted you to know that I've been following you like crazy, just haven't had time to comment on blogs. Didn't want you to think I'd lost touch. Miss you guys!

TAV said...

Wow!!! Charleigh is sooo big! and I'm not sure I've seen Baylee before! Very cute.