Wednesday, August 17, 2011

For real?!

Isaac: "Can I have some candy Daddy?"
John: "No way!"
Isaac: "We shouldn't say that. It's rude."
John: "I was just playing around Isaac."
Isaac: "You should not say no way. You should say Okay Isaac."


***


Elijah: Is sitting on the ground filling up his piggy bank with coins that we emptied out of said piggy bank moments before. (The kids love to do this.) Elijah decides this is taking too long though and tries to enlist Mommy's help.
Wendi: "No, I can't help. I'm feeding Baby Abigail. But you can do it. Look at your big muscles."
Elijah: Flexes muscles and shows them to Veronica, and me, and then JB. "See my big muscles Daddy?"
John: "Woah! Yeah. You have big muscles."
Elijah: "Do you have big muscles Daddy?"
John: "I don't know."
Elijah: "Let me see your muscles Daddy!"
John: Flexes his arm muscles.
Elijah: "Woah Daddy! You have big muscles. You can help me with my piggy bank now."

1 comment:

Rachel and Hans said...

So funny!! Don't you just love this age??! I want to bottle Kaia up with all her precious sayings and thoughts.