Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blog visitor poll

In viewing the current results of my blog visitor poll, I have to say I am quite surprised. I had no idea that more than half of respondents would be people who have never met me! I truly thought most readers were those who knew me on a personal level. Check out the blog poll below (and take it if you haven't yet.

P.S. Also, Tuesday evening (that's tonight for me but nearly a day from now for those of you back home) John and Becky are going to be meeting their son for the first time. You can read her prayer requests for their trip to Korea here. Please keep this family in your prayers as they head back to the USA with son in tow!

10 comments:

Becky said...

I just hit South Florida by accident. Can one person from South Florida not vote to cancel out my vote.

Becky said...

Better yet, could you vote for Eglin because I am not allowed to vote again. :-)

Jennyh247 said...

I found you through Tara's blog when she was having Charlie I think...and I found Tara through an IVF chat room..so I voted blog follower.

Anonymous said...

I don't fit any of those categories!! I met you once thru Joia, now follow your blog!
Cheryl from Ontario, Canada

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Cheryl, you would then be EGLIN!

Unknown said...

I know you from HP - but I'm not there anymore. Username was Lauree.

yuan family said...

I was surprised too Wendi! How strange to think that so many people that you have never met read your blog...maybe I should put a poll on mine to find out?!?

Brittny said...

I am so excited for Becky and John!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of them together as a family. I can only imagine how surreal all of this must finally feel! All this time and it's finally happening. God is awesome!!!

Amanda said...

I knew Joia growing up but I haven't met you personally so I just voted blog follower

denise said...

I also voted blog friend but met you at Philip's graduation. I guess I should change mine to Eglin too?