- Go with Lee & Kristi to their church! What an awesome place!
- Eat Kristi's banana bread for breakfast.
- Eat Lee's turkey and cheese paninis for lunch -- an awesome treat on a cool, fall day.
- Play in the backyard with Logan, Raylee, and Isaac. All three kids were swinging at the same time. It was Isaac's first time in an "outside" swing. He LOVED it!
- Take lots of pictures of the girls and Isaac outside in this beautiful weather and gorgeous landscape. I'll share some of them soon.
- Take a two hour nap (JB -- not me.)
- Enjoy grilled fish and steak for dinner.
- Take Logan to pick a birthday present out at Target. I think this was more fun for me to watch her pick something out than it was for her to buy it.
It is so wonderful to be back with old friends -- the kind of old friends that there is no need to "catch up" with. You just feel like you pick up right where you left off. Lee & Kristi's home truly feels like a lodge and makes us really feel we are on vacation. The little guest house allows all of us a bit of family time in the evenings and early mornings.
This morning JB got up for a four mile run (made more difficult due to hills and altitude.) I hung out with Kristi and fed Isaac. We plan to do a little sigh-seeing in town today and just enjoy our last day with this awesome family. What a blessing to get to see them.
On another note, I would greatly appreciate any prayers for my Grama H. My Dad's Mom is very sick with cancer and is dealing with some difficult pain. We all continue to believe the Lord to heal and bring peace, comfort, and an absence of pain to my Grandmother. Your prayers added to this would be much appreciated.