Wednesday, October 08, 2008

PARTY!

As I type this email, it is early on Wednesday morning. Scrubs, Isaac, and I just got back from a long walk and a romp at the bay with Deuce. Scrubs is sprawled out, relaxing on the cool tile in the kitchen. Isaac is in his swing making a ton of "dinosaur noises" as we now affectionately call them. I managed to capture a dinosaur growling session on video so I'll post it soon. Until then, take my word for it. This kid growls and grunts like nothing I have ever seen. Quite a little boy! Daddy does it right back, and last night when I came home from the grocery store, I noticed Daddy had also pulled out Isaac's dinosaur books to read! Daddy has bought Isaac quite a few dinosaur books already. Most of them are too old for Isaac but that didn't stop them from reading them anyways.

I wanted to include some pictures from our little family party on Monday evening. My parents did a wonderful job putting together a nice little spread, and Mom K. brought a really cute ice cream cake that said "A Son Forever" on it! I didn't get a picture of it, but it was cute!

Here are some photos of our evening together:

Grampa K. and the dinosaur


My Dad and Mom playing on the floor with Isaac. He became obsessed with a plastic cup during the festivities.


A close-up of Grampa Coach and the plastic cup.

More playing.


Aunt AD and Uncle Keith


With Uncle Keith (who fed Isaac his dinner!)

Causing Elizabeth some pain


Being nice to Aunt Elizabeth

1 comment:

Amy T. S. said...

Our guy has those shorts and we always get complimented on them. I can see why - cute!