Monday, June 04, 2007

Pics From Eglin

Hi, this is Gabbi. Wendi has sent me pictures of family, the beach, and her new house via cell phone and asked me to share them on the blog since she doesn't have internet access right now. Keep checking the blog periodically as I may be getting new pictures to share every so often. Wendi expects to have her internet up and running by Thursday. So until then, don't expect too much in the blogging department. Unless of course I decide to blog-jack and start posting random stuff. Ha!

Kitchen

This seems to be a view of the Dining Room (??) and Pass-thru into the Kitchen.

Mom K., Rob, and John at the beach

Pre-dinner attire
Dinner at The Back Porch (restaurant) on Wendi's first night in Destin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhh, love that picture of John and Wendi!!! What a cute couple!!:):)Prayers coming your way! N and T

Anonymous said...

I thought that they were all coming to help upack? Doesn't look like you are unpacking on the beach! :)

TAV said...

What's with the sweatshirt?! I thought this was Florida!! :)

AW said...

I saw that picture of John sitting on the picnic table and that sand is so white I thought it was snow! LOL!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

It was chilly on the beach in the evening because of the wind.

Pretty pitiful but beautiful.

And yes, the sand DOES look like snow. Sort of ironic I think ...

And Ebby, we are unpacked. Ha ha! Going to eat sushi right now!!!