Sunday, August 27, 2006

Friday, Ernesto, and little blue pills

Here are some pictures from Friday evening when a bunch of us got together for a "girl's night" to celebrate Lesley's birthday and to also say farewell to Kelsey who is leaving sometime next week to move to Boulder.


As for the storm, we are continuing to watch Ernesto. It changes so rapidly. It now appears that he will nearly completely miss the panhandle where JB is. However, now we are watching it because it looks like it might skirt over our families in south Florida. Of course, right now, Ernesto is not even a hurricane -- just a tropical storm -- so hopefully it will stay that way. I'll keep you posted. Here are the two links:

Model Forecasts

Cone

As for me, please continue to pray for me. Our ultrasound will be on Thursday to measure the lining of my uterus and determine if it is thick enough to do the transfer. I went to church on my own yesterday and had a rough time. Thank you to Ebby who called and prayed with me after service. I needed that. I don't even think she knew I had such a rough time until she called. That was the Lord. I love you Ebby!

I think I need to take a little break from church for the next few weeks and just stick to my Thursday Bible Study. Our church is SO filled with young mothers and pregnant mothers and babies that sitting through service when I am being pumped with so much estrogen is quite difficult to manage -- especially without JB there to calm me down.

What am I feeling? Mostly scared. Not scared for the procedure but scared to try again. I'll be okay, but please just keep me in your prayers, and also know that those little blue pills contribute significantly to the emotion of all of this right now.

Also please pray for our two little sticky babies -- that they survive the thaw that they will soon be undergoing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lord will give strength to His daughter. The Lord will bless her with peace.(ps 29:11)
He makes peace w/in your borders.
Ps 147:14a)
For You have been a shelter for me and a strong tower from the enemy.
(Ps.61:3)
The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run to Him and they are safe. (Prov.18:10)

Anonymous said...

We love you guys, and we are praying along with you!! :)

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Hey Bara, we were just goofing around and having a good time. No real reason. :)