Friday, August 04, 2006

Done waiting

I got the call from the nurse. My pregnancy test was, negative. I think that makes my 97th failed pregnancy test either at home or by giving my blood. This is not a big surprise, however, they still make me get the pregnancy test before they start me on all the drugs to get pregnant. My progesterone level, unfortunately, was also low. This means that my schedule is as follows:

August 4 Start progesterone
August 10 Start lupron shots
August 17 Finish progesterone
August 21 Blood test to see if I am "down regulated"
August 22 Start stims (drugs) for FET (frozen embryo transfer)
September 7 FET

The good news is that I will be starting my shots in Florida with JB to help me. He is going to try and teach me how to give them to myself so that when I return to Minnesota, I can do them on my own.

The bad news is the shots have to be refrigerated. So I am going to have to keep them "on ice" on the airplane and once we get to the hotel. I am hoping his officer quarter's has a refrigerator, otherwise, this could get interesting.

Right now, JB is getting a massage from the massage school here, and then we are heading out the Sviggum farm for the evening. This is a favorite event of ours. We LOVE going to the Sviggums!!

I'll bring my camera and try to take some pictures.

No comments: