Wednesday, June 07, 2006

What happens when you give teenagers your camera Part I

So yesterday, Tuesday, was the Wilsons last day here in Minnesota, and we all decided after work to go see Ronnie's church softball game and then go get Mexican food at a restaurant with a wrap around porch on the railroad tracks.

As usual, I gave my camera to Veronica, which got passed to Grace, and then I realized, four teenagers were completely in charge of what pictures were taken. This created an interesting display of photos.

Since photos should be able to speak for themselves, I will allow them to do that. Here is what the teenagers saw during the evening -- and one photo of what I saw as well.

Oh and this blog is in two parts. I think that blogger may limit how many photos I load ... so I have decided to fool blogger and do one post in two parts! Oh yeah!








No comments: