Monday, February 06, 2006

Sad News

I got word yesterday that one of the guys I went to high school with, John Paul "JP" Carroll passed away. I am providing a link to the obituary and guest book for those of you who went to high school with me and also knew JP.

There were only 26 students in our graduating class at FLCS. Chris Moyer was killed in a drunk-driving accident a few years after we graduated, and now JP has passed away. I still don't know how he died, however, this has kind of stuck with me since I got the email. Graduating from high school at eighteen years old, we all felt so invincible. Just 10 years later, two of us have left this earth.

I remember JP vividly as we were on the drama team together. He was a hysterical guy and an amazing actor. He also loved baseball.

Please keep JP and his family in your prayers and don't forget to hug your family tonite.

No comments: