Saturday, February 18, 2006

Check out my new links

Well my faithful blog readers, today I stepped up my blog. While initially you may not see much of a difference, I would appreciate it if you took a moment to view the new links I have added to the right side of my page.

Now these may seem rather pointless and unimportant to you, but in order to incorporate these into my blog, I actually had to venture into HTML-territory. I had to go into the template of my blog and create HTML links. (Yes, I can hear the gasps!)

So it would be nice if you took a second and looked at them. If you don't want to look at them, maybe you could just pretend to look at them and compliment me on how wonderful they are. I have created a link to my fellow bloggers' pages as well as two of the places I work, and some other places I visit fairly often. If there is a page you think worthy of a link on the right side of my blog page, please let me know, and I will consider your request!

----------
As promised, today was a day spent inside the house and away from the Polar North. The only time we went out was to take a long walk in the underground to get some exercise as it is week one of my "New-Not-Going-To-Run-Mentality." Normally we just run across the street without our jackets on and slip into the underground. Today, however, we had to get dressed head to toe in our layers and then leave the coats and hats and gloves in my office while we walked. Too cold for stupidity. We spent the rest of the day just hanging out, reading, playing Tetris, taking naps, cleaning up, and watching the Winter Olympics. Speaking of the Olympics, it's 7:00 -- time to tune in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I checked out the new links! Am I a good friend or what? :)