Sunday, September 11, 2005

Other famous blogs -- Including CALVIN'S

So I thought I would take some time here to link you to other people's websites that deserve minor recognition.

The first is Calvin's blog. You can visit his blog at:
www.cowfunone.blogspot.com . Calvin is a Cardiac Surgeon. He and his new wife Karen who just went on their honeymoon after being married for over a year have become good friend's of our's in Rochester. They are from Canada and plan to return as soon as they are humany able. In church this morning, right before the sermon started, we swapped Blog addresses and he promised to include a post regarding his tall friends. Now, Calvin is fairly sarcastic -- WAY more sarcastic than me and close to as sarcastic as my mom. But he really did it! He really included me in his blog with a link to my blog. I was honored. He told it pretty straight too. Our faith does bridge some of the differences we see about society, politics, medicine etc. They are really fun people and Karen is a great cook! Anyways, even though he makes fun of me a lot for being tall, we like Calvin well enough to include a link to his blog. (Calvin knows how to hyperlink the addresses -- I can't figure that out so I am just including the whole thing. Can you explain Calvin?) Calvin and Karen were actually the people who got me started in blogging so this is another reason why posting about their site is appropriate.

The next site I should link you to, is that of my cousin Jason, who started a blog after visiting MY blog when he was here visiting. His address is:
www.huisofamily.blogspot.com. You can see some great pics of my second cousin, Cullen. What a "little man".

I also thought I would link you the site of Erica Van Zuidam at:
http://www2.caringbridge.org/il/ericavz/index.htm. If you haven't visited this site before, please do. Erica is my cousin Sarah's cousin (not related to me) who lost both hands and legs to Bacterial Meningtis. Her spirit is amazing, and I look forward to continuing to follow her story.

Okay, so I think that's it for now. Right now it is Sunday night. We are getting ready to walk over to our friend Ajit's house and catch a movie.

No comments: