Saturday, September 10, 2005

OB Rotation and Favorite Movies

Well, it's been a long week in the Kit. house. JB is on his OB rotation. This has proved more emotional for both of us then we were originally planning. Not only because of the infertility issues for both of us, but also because there are a lot of miscarriages and stillborns during this rotation. There are also some happy moments which are mixed with other emotions for both of us because our own journey has just reached the 2 year mark.

But on top of the emotional sides, his schedule has also been tough. Monday he was off for Labor Day. Tuesday and Wednesday he worked from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Thursday morning he went in at 7 a.m. and just got home at 7 a.m. on Friday morning. So basically he did 48 hours in just 4 days. He slept about five hours and then last night we watched Sahara and I went to sleep at 8:00. Today we went for a bike ride and right now I am watching the U.S. Open's Super Saturday while he is at the library.

Speaking of movies, Sahara is a good one, which made me think: what are my all-time favorite movies. So here they are in order of my favorites. I only have 9. If I think of a 10th, I'll let you know. I will also try to get John's favorites on here too.

Also, feel free to post your favorites in the "comments" section. Just click on "comments" below this post and post away.

1. Return to Me
2. Counte of Monte Cristo
3. Armageddon
4. Apollo 13
5. Remember the Titans
6. Knight's Tale
7. While you were Sleeping
8. The Notebook
9. Princess Bride

1 comment:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Bara, I can't remember the name. Either can John. Can anyone else remember the name of this?