Saturday, September 24, 2005

Kristi & Logan arrive!



















Well Kristi and Logan have arrived and I am so excited! For those of you who don't know Kristi, she was my college roommate for three years (until I get married at WKU). Kristi is one of my bestest friends in the whole world, and it is so wonderful to have her and Logan (my goddaughter!) here. What is even more awesome is that even though it has been almost a year since I have seen her last, it feels like just yesterday that we saw each other. We are able to pick right up where we left off, and it feels like we haven't been 6 years out of college. I am so blessed to have met Kristi and have a friend like her. She is the type of buddy that I could call at any moment with any problem and she is right there with me.

Her daughter Logan is such a blessing and a wonderful, precious little girl who is a fantastic eater (she'll try anything!) and a big smiler. She loves to play peek-a-book with JB too. Her "da-da" Lee is currently running an Ironman (HE IS THE MAN!) in Oklahama City. We are anxious to here how he did in the extreme heat of Oklahoma today. Logan's favorite toy is a ball and she also likes to make barnyard noises (definitely the daughter of a cowgirl!) She can say "hi" as well.

Kristi and Logan actually got here on Thursday nite, but their 10:40 flight turned into 12:30 so I suppose that means they got in on Friday morning. We didn't get to bed until after 2 on Friday morning and I was at work by 7:15 so definitley needed a nap on Friday.

Friday evening we had the Jones', Tara, and Ajit over as Tara is leaving for Arizona for a 6 week rotation on Sunday. Sam and Nick came over afterwards, and we all watched The Longest Yard -- which isn't the greatest movie in my opinion. However, the guys seemed to really enjoy it.

This morning we took a tour of Mayo and went to the Farmer's Market and Jb is getting some Indian ready for dinner. I wil try to put up more pictures over the course of the weekend. I think their departure Monday afternoon is going to come a lot sooner than I would like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wen! Give Kristi a hug for me. Sure wish I could meet Logan! Have a great week end. I'll catch up w/ you soon (just got back from the shower for Gabby) Gracie is so excited to see you next week.!! Hi Johnboy!!!