Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Kathleen' Info

So Kathleen sent me an email the other day -- it was one of those chain emails that asks you to answer questions. They are pretty interesting, and I NEVER do these. So I thought this time I will do it and do it on my blog.

1. First name? Wendi
2. Were you named after anyone? Yes, the restaurant. I was supposed to be Timothy because they thought I was going to be a boy. When I wasn't they got desperate I assume. But then they wanted it to be different so they added an 'i". My mother also says that the name Wendi doesn't sound like an old-lady's name.
3. Do you wish on stars? No.
4. When did you last cry?
Can't remember so that means awhile ago.
5. Do you like your handwriting? It's okay. My students always said I had teacher's handwriting.
6. What is your favorite lunchmeat? I really like peanut butter and jelly, banana, or honey. We buy lunchmeat, but I really don't ever eat it.
7. What is your birthday? May 22
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? I honestly don't think I have ever bought a CD. JB does it for me. This is kind of pitiful isn't it?
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Well this is a dumb question. If you say yes, what does that say about you? If you say no, what does that say about you?
10. D o you have a journal? I have had many. I do have one for writing, but I don't use it much anymore. I have one on my computer I use periodically and now I have my blog.
11. What are your nicknames?
Wen (close friends and family), Wendicles or cles (WKU teammates -- mainly Shea and Kristi), Wendamoose (the VanWycks), and Wendinator (the Rays -- mostly Ronnie)
12. Would you bungee jump? For money or a competition -- not for fun. This is not fun. Things that you can die doing, are not meant to be done for enjoyment. Like skydiving -- what the heck?
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No unless I was running or playing ball. They are too tight to pull off then. Every time I get a new pair I say that I should not do this because I know it is not good for the shoes but I am too lazy.
14. Do you think that you are strong? Ummm, I don't know. Another dumb question I think.
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? DUH! CHOCOLATE!!!!
16. Shoe size? This is one of those questions I get from people curious about my height along with how tall are you, do you play basketball, how tall is your husband, and where do you find clothes. So I am not going to answer.
17. Red or Pink? Red I guess -- well, shoot, this question is dumb too.
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm selfish and I can't wear funky shoes.
19. Who do you miss most? Everyone -- all my old friends and family live everywhere but here.
20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Another dumb question
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Grey sweatpants and pink t-shirt; okay so I guess it's pink, eh? Did I just say "eh". Before you know it I will be saying "out and about" and drinking "pop". Well I don't drink "pop" at all, but if I did, I would call it soda. If you don't know what you say for those caffeinated drinks fill in the blank ____ machine. If you say soda machine, you are normal, if you say coke machine you are from the south, and if you say pop machine, you are a northerner.
20. What are you listening to right now? Hubby's fish tank
23. Last thing you ate? A bowl of honey nut cheerios
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue but can I say this question is dumb too.
25. What is the weather like right now? Beautiful! Couldn't it look like this all the time!? It's about 60 degrees outside right now.
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? The nurse
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Umm, I have no idea, seriously. I've been with JB since I was 16.
28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? What am I going to say no? It's Kathleen!!!! Of course I do.
29. Favorite drink? Water really or ice cream (is that a drink?)
30. Favorite Sport? Volleyball
31. Hair Color? Blonde (darker the farther north I move)
32. Eye Color? Blue
33. Do you wear contacts? Yes and glasses. I wish I could wear my contacts more, but they dry my eyes out.
34. Favorite Food? Indian food
35. Last Movie You Watched? Carrie Grant in "My Girl Friday" & then "Hitch" with Jason and Kathleen
36. Favorite Day Of The Year? Another dumb question. I'll say Christmas, but this is really a dumb question.
37. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy endings! HATE scary movies!
38. Summer or winter? I refuse to answer this question!!!! If you don't know the answer you aren't close enough to me to deserve to read my blog.
39. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs
40. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Chocolate ice cream with oreo cookies in blizzard fashion from Dairy Queen or in Marble Slab/Cold Stone creamery fashion. We are on a sweet fast right now -- can you tell?
41. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? I'm not sending this to anyone -- I am posting it on my blog.
42. Who lives in your house? Wendi, John, Twaine and Monet (our birds) and some fish (not sure how many and I am refusing to get emotionally attached to fish so I am not going to name them.
43. What book are you reading? Water from the Rock.
44. Favorite Music? Christian and country
45. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Ummm, that new Prison Break TV show. JB likes it. I am tolerating it. No, actually it is pretty good.
46. Favorite Smells? Chocolate ice cream. Does that smell? Well, any kind of chocolate smell then.
47. Favorite Sounds? The ocean. Oh geezie peezie I miss the ocean!
48. Rolling Stones or Beatles? I really don't like either of these groups. If I HAD to pick, I'd say the Beatles only because I know some of their songs. I don't have a clue what the Rolling Stones sing.
49. What's the furthermost you have been from home? Europe -- Switzerland, England, France and Italy. Which one is the farthest? Not sure.

So did you learn a lot about me? Oh and hey -- you readers can share too by posting in the comments section. Our friend Bara from Syria has that down -- what' s up with the rest of you? Good job Bara! Keep it up! Your American friends love you!

No comments: