Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Funnies

Check out this video toward the end where I ask Hannah if she can look at her own eyes and tell me what color they are. She really tries!



*****

Hannah: "I really miss my Daddy."
Me: "He's coming up here to kiss you good night in a minute."
Hannah: "No. He's not. He's nowhere to be found."

*****

I did a Friday Funnies a few weeks back on JB teasing the kids and telling them he is a pirate. JB got in a conversation with them about it again tonight. When he told Isaac that it could be true, Isaac said, "No Dad. It isn't. I looked over mom's shoulder and read her Friday Funnies. She said it was a joke."

*****

Apparently, somewhere, at some point, one of us said, "Hannah was born in a lab," loud enough for the kids to hear. Isaac has now throw it out a few times when JB has teased about being a pirate.
JB: "I'm a pirate."
Isaac: "Yeah. Right. Just like Hannah was born in a lab."
JB: "Well, she sort of was. I mean that part actually is true."

*****

Hannah poked JB in the eye.
JB: "Hannah you shouldn't do that. You can hurt someone by doing that."
Hannah: "Like you?"

*****

Grama Di: "Hannah I really want to kiss your face. But I'll wait. You tell me when you are ready."
(A few minutes later Hannah comes up to my mom.)
Hannah: "Okay. I'm ready now."

No comments: