Friday, May 27, 2016

Donuts

Allergies stink.

And the one thing Isaac really misses is donuts. (Before Isaac turned 4, he didn't have any allergic reactions from anything but straight eggs so he was able to enjoy a lot of things that now he can't.)

Everywhere I go, I check ingredients on donuts. They always have eggs. But I keep checking.

So imagine my excitement when I saw a box of Krispy Kreme donuts in our new Ingles grocery store and scoured the ingredients to find ...

Well ... take a look for yourself:


So that's a LOT of junky ingredients. But the one ingredient that is NOT listed is eggs!


Needless to say I bought a box and brought them home and was so excited to share them with Isaac. He was leery, but when he finally accepted they were safe, he was really excited!

Yum!

No comments: