Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Funnies

Isaac: "Do you have to go to college if you want to be a lego designer?"
Me: "You might. I'm not sure. You have to get good grades and be really smart."
Isaac: "Okay."
Me: "And you might have to move to Sweden because that is where they do most of the Lego stuff."
Isaac: "It's Denmark, Mom."
Me: "Oh. Okay. Yeah. Denmark."
Abigail: "Deadmark?"
Isaac: "Yeah. It borders Germany."
Abigail: "Yeah but why do they call it Deadmark?"
Sidge: "It's Denmark Abigail."

*****

Isaac: "I wish I wasn't allergic to eggs."
Me: "I know. Me too. But we sometimes have things that we don't like having."
Isaac: "Like what?"
Me: "Well, I have this rash on my hands that I haven't been able to get rid of that really bothers me."
Isaac: "Yeah?"
Me: "And Sidge. He's color deficient and he wishes he wasn't."
Sidge: "No I don't!"
Me: "Huh?"
Sidge: "Yeah. I like being color blind. I get to see the world in a really cool way."
Me: "Okay. Well forget that example then okay, Isaac?"

No comments: