Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday K.I.S.S.: Just hang on

Sometimes, all you can do is hang on. 

Our movers come tomorrow. No matter how much preparation I put into this packing thing, it seems like there are so many things, in the 12th hour, that we just say, "Just throw it in the box, we'll sort it when we get there." 

So today I say, when you are in a stressful situation, just hang on. It WILL all get done. (It has to.) It will be over in a few days. And then, you can reevaluate when the stress is lessened.

Tomorrow a whirlwind will begin sweeping through my house as the movers come and begin bouncing from room to room. It is so hard to believe that this is the third time in FOUR years that we have moved ACROSS the world!

On the other side? Chick Fil'A and Target.

Hanging on.

P.S. have a K.I.S.S idea? Please email them to me at wendi@wendikitsteiner.com!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do I ever miss Chick Fil A!