Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Funnies

The reason why Sidge wants to wear his collar up on his shirts: Martian Manhunter

*****

I don't cook often, but when I do, I always pull the recipe on my iPad. While making Rice Krispy Treats yesterday Isaac asked me, "Mommy, how can you make those without your iPad?"

*****

Take a look at Sidge during his tennis lesson. How gross is this? Sigh ...



*****

Sidge: "Mom, how do we set the moon?"
Me: "Ummm .... What do you mean?"
Sidge: "Well, in The Little Mermaid, Sebastian said that he has to set the moon."
Me: "Oh! He says he needs to set the MOOD."
Sidge: "Oh. Okay. How do you do that then?"
Me: "Can you ask me another question instead?"

*****

While Sidge was reading a book, Isaac kept laughing. I told him he was not allowed to laugh at his brother. "I'm not laughing at him," Isaac said. "I'm laughing at the way he is reading his words."

*****


My mom showed the kids this picture.
My Mom: "See," she said. "This is like how God takes care of us. He puts us under his wings."
Isaac: "God doesn't have wings."
My Mom: "Well, right, but it's just sort of a representation of God."
Isaac: "But God isn't a swan."
My Mom: "Right."
Isaac: "And only angels have wings."
My Mom: "Okay. Never mind."



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that picture, Di! And one of these days they'll get the meaning:)
love ya!
mary

Carla said...

Oh my goodness. I love them. Every funny had me laughing this week:) So wish I could be there giving you a huge hug and then just laying on the couch with you all day.