Thursday, May 31, 2012

Favorite Foto

It's time to say good bye to more people. As I write this, JB is doing the final inspection on our big house on Edirne drive.

This time, the friends aren't leaving me. I'm leaving them. It's time to go.

Stebbs wrote a post about her favorite memory of Turkey. It's a picture of our three boys running in front of the big downtown Mosque, and it's my favorite picture too. Click here to read it for yourself.

Believe it or not, Stebbs and I each got each other a going-away gift. I got her a frame which included this picture. She got me a frame which included this picture too. I was hoping she'd put it in William's room so he could remember his first real friends. She was hoping I'd put it in the boys' room so they could remember their first real friends.

It was a picture of the mosque. Of our boys. Running and playing. Oblivious to the world around them.

Time to say good bye.

2 comments:

Ryan and Sarah said...

You're killing me here...........

mom h said...

I think I have to quit reading blogs for awhile. You guys have me crying almost daily.....Such awesome friendships God has given you. You WILL see each other again I am sure!!!