Thursday, May 31, 2012

For more, visit Facebook album

I've been taking a lot of pictures durin the last couple of weeks and especially during the last few days. It's as if I am trying to squeeze two years of time that I should have been taking more pictures, into a few days. I want to make sure I capture all of the people that have made our life here so wonderful. And I've especially wanted to capture the boys and their friends. There is absolutely no way I can pick these to put on my Daily Blog. So if you would like to see my Facebook album with pictures of our most recent events during our final week in Turkey, click here.

Stebbs and Bri (second from the right) had a little "going away" party for me and Sarahbee (pictured second from the left) on Tuesday evening. The rest of the pics are in my Facebook album.

We had a BBQ at Arkadas park last night. We threw it together but a lot of people were able to come. Again, the Facebook album has more snaps.

We've been spending a lot of time with Stebbs (and William) and Sarahbee (and Peter) since all three of us are in TLF right now. Sarahbee is leaving on the rotator with JB. Stebbs will be here for a few more weeks. Pray for her as Sarahbee and I both leave here.

We thought we said a final good bye to Ms. Linda but she may be getting back from her house-hunting trip in Germany early so that we can get some final hugging in. We'll see!
There's been quite a few friends that have had us over for some final dinners. We watched Beauty and the Beast with Patty, Yamil, and Troy on their awesome TV. And ordered pizza from the Bowling Alley. Jake and Rana have had us over once a week for the last few weeks. Again, Facebook album can give you even more snaps of our current life.

No comments: