Monday, June 13, 2011

Check it out!

Hey friends! I feel incredibly honored to have been able to contribute to HELD -- the blog of Hannah's Prayer Ministries. Hannah's Prayer was a LIFELINE to me during our five years of infertility -- a place I could talk to other women dealing with the isolating pain of infertility.

My guest post went up this morning, and I hope you will take a time to jump over and read it, comment, ask questions, etc. I also hope that if you have a friend dealing with infertility, you share this link with them as well. Here is a link to my post: 'Tis So Sweet To Trust in Jesus.

2 comments:

Held Submissions said...

thanks, Wendi! I was worried I hadn't given you your date for this great post! I was glad to see you over there today! <3

Becky said...

Great post Wendi! I think it will be an encouragement to many!