Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Please spread the word


Would you consider posting this link on the side of your blog as a "gadget'. You can then link the photo to our website: www.becauseofisaac.org. Again, I am really relying on YOU, a follower of my blog, to spread the word. I know many of you are not in a financial position to make a large donation. That is okay! Would you consider sending a small donation of possibly $10 and then trying to find 9 other people who would match your gift? I would so appreciate any advertisement any of you can give us. We have already raised $2,500 and have been told there are a lot more checks "in the mail." (They can take up to 3 weeks to reach us.) Please keep the word flowing.

4 comments:

Joia said...

added. =)

Rabens Family said...

Just posted it on our blog too. Sorry I didn't do it sooner, but we were out of town for the holidays and then recovering from sickness.

Brittny said...

i can't figure out how to add the photo to my blog. but i'm working on it.

Becky said...

Wendi, I will do a post very soon. I started off the new year with a sinus infection so I haven't even done by good-bye 2010, hello 2011 post. I am going to add the link right now.