Sunday, January 23, 2011

Prayer Request...

This is JB.

Wendi is currently sleeping in the hospital bed next to where I am sitting on a couch.

It looks like she has appendicitis. She has been having worsening pain in her lower right side for the last 24 hours. She has had bloodwork and an ultrasound (the baby looks great!), but they have been inconclusive. However, her abdominal pain is really bad. Wendi has given me looks that say, 'If another doctor comes in here and touches my stomach, I am going to hit them!'

I know the surgeon who has been evaluating Wendi. He works at the clinic part time and I trust him. Wendi is going back for surgery in the next few hours.

Please pray everything goes well.

I'll update when I can.

JB

9 comments:

Rabens Family said...

Praying!!!!

Buttercup said...

Adding my prayers!

Anonymous said...

OH NO! Praying, praying!!!







Jenny in FL

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

Praying

Jessie said...

Just seeing this, and praying!

Anonymous said...

will be praying.
aunt linda

Anonymous said...

John and wendi, Uncle Ed and I are praying for you this morning! Our hearts, thoughts and prayers are with you --all four! May the Lord give wisdom as the supervising Great Physician and work His healing touch through these servants of His! We love you-hugs! Tante Jan

Joia said...

Wow! Praying for you, Wendi!

Jenny said...

Oh no!!! So sorry to read this. I'm praying all goes well, and the recovery is fast!