Sunday, January 23, 2011

Back from surgery!

Wendi is back from surgery!

Things went very well. I actually got a call from the Anesthesiologist after the appendix was removed. She said everything went well and they are just starting to close the incision and would I like to talk to my wife?

Uh, sure, I said. This is classic Turkey! Yeah, I'll talk to my wife while she is on the operating table... who doesn't do that?

Wendi was high, but sounded good.

She spent about 30 minutes in the recovery room and then was brought back to her room where she is awake and talking and feeling no pain.

Thanks for all the prayers.

JB

12 comments:

denise said...

fantastic news that all went well!! Praying for a fast recovery and for all her "boys" to do well while she is not able to take care of everyone.

Rabens Family said...

Praise the Lord! Praying for a speedy recovery.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear this! I sent Wendi a msg on Facebook inbox for her to read 'at her leisure'.....Hugs and Prayers from FLORIDA!!!!!!

Joia said...

Praise God - such good news! =)

Momma, PhD said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't check the blog yesterday and missed so much! I'm so glad the surgery went well. Will be praying for a speedy recovering and an uneventful pregnancy from here on out!

Buttercup said...

So glad I came back to reading blogs so quickly and so glad to see the surgery went well. Continued prayers for a quick and complete recovery.

Anonymous said...

Wendi and your family are in my prayers! Lynda

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Just reading now that Wendi had surgery. So glad that everything went well. Praying for a quick recovery.

Bethany

Jess said...

Aw, sorry to hear that she had all that to deal with. :( Glad she is doing well though! :D

Cha Cha B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cha Cha B said...

Praise God. I am so thankful. :)
I am here if you need anything. Please don't hesitate to call. x5499

Emily said...

Just saw this now (Monday). I'm so thankful that Wendi and the baby are OK. Praying for continued health and recovery for all.