Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Because of Isaac Call out's

I am sure I am missing some, but I wanted to make sure I could keep a record on my blog of those sites that "advertised" for us in our Because of Isaac mission. If I missed listing your's (either because I didn't see it the first time or just forgot to put it here) will you PLEASE post a comment and let me know. Or if this reminds you to put something on your blog, would you let me know. I really want this so I can look back at it years from now and see all the special people who helped us spread the word.

Thank you also to those of you who have posted this on Facebook or have posted a link on the side of your blog! I can't link to that exactly, but I am incredibly blessed.

As of today (January 16) we have raised just over $200 a day and are nearing $4,000! Praise the Lord!

7 comments:

Heather said...

http://heatherbassoon.blogspot.com/2011/01/because-of-isaac.html

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

Hey Wendi! I didn't post about it but put a button and link to it. Maybe I'll write some too- but I am not really a writer;)

Anonymous said...

I know your auntie Linda and I put it on our fb :) I don't have a blogspot yet! Tante Jan

Chris, Renae & Annie said...

Between using typepad and a new mac, I cannot figure out the widget/gadget thing but I did write a quick post about this today.

www.wordsofalife.typepad.com

Kendra said...

http://sonsjoygirl.blogspot.com/2011/01/because-of-isaac.html

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

I posted on blog & FB. :) I have also emailed others w/the link, esp. those considering adoption!

denise said...

hey, I sometimes post on Jessica's blog, but the last one is Jessica's savings blog :)