Sunday, January 02, 2011

Christmas-time Fun

Gifts and activities continue to trickle. For those of you addicted to videos, check out the new ones at the bottom of my list:

We have decided to do a bit of a non-traditional "Christmas" celebration. We are opening presents every day or so for a couple of weeks. This is due to the fact that we are receiving gifts in the mail at various times from various family members. It is also due to the fact that two-year-olds have a short attention span so opening gifts spread out means they are way excited and just as that excitement dies, it is time for a new gift!

3 comments:

Brittny said...

I LOVE this idea!!! In the past you could see our kids brains just frying from the overload. This year we are spreading it out over 5 days with a day off in the middle. I'm thinking it will go much better this year!

Joia said...

I may be wrong, but I think there are only two videos here... the mud one, and Elijah's gift from Bri?

Angie said...

Yup, I think Joia's right... the first two links are linked together and the last three are as well... boys are cuties!