Friday, October 02, 2009

What am I doing wrong?

Is there some trick no one told me about for both kids to take a decent picture at the same time? Last night I wanted to just get just one halfway decent photo of the boys in their football pajamas. They are hand-me-downs from cousin Nate in the same size! Do you think I could accomplish that? That simple little feat? Ha! You be the judge.

Isaac: "You want us to do what?!"
Elijah: "Smile? I can smile. Here you go."


Isaac: "Geesh. Another picture? How many do you need Mom?"
Elijah: "Smile? I can smile. Here you go."

Isaac: "Forget it. I am not doing it."
Elijah: "I'm tired of holding a smile. Wanna watch me pull up instead?"

Isaac: "Excuse me. But I would much rather play with my car."
Elijah: "I'd much rather eat my car thank you very much."

Isaac: "Wow. Elijah really does have a flat butt."
Elijah: "Maybe I am tired of taking pictures too. I'm outta here."

Isaac: "Hey. Is that your 'eye'?"
Elijah: "Oh man Mom. Here he goes again. He's going to poke me in the eye."
Isaac: "Yes sir'ee. I was right. It is his eye."
Elijah: "Awww Geez, big brother. Haven't we been through this already?"

Isaac: "Fine. I'll take a picture. But I'm not smiling."
Elijah: "Um, Mom ... I think I just pooped in my pants."

8 comments:

Lisa Cronk said...

Love the captions! I laughed out loud!
: ) Lisa

AW said...

Hahahaha! These are adorable, but I LOLed at that last caption. You know it's true.

Kelli said...

LOL! Great captions, Wendi! You sure do know your boys!

Anonymous said...

PHOTOSHOP! THAT is how you get both kids to look the same way and smile...mind you it may need to be on separate days (LOL)
~Holly

Debbie said...

I love the dialogue between the kids, and I laughed out loud at Elijah's last comment! :)

Jess said...

HAHAHAHA, yes. Yes, yes, a million times yes.

Gabbs said...

I have to say that I am not quite sure its possible to get two or more kids to look at the camera at the same exact time in order to take a decent picture. Nope, not possible.

Anonymous said...

I love it. I laughed so hard! Thanks Wendi I needed that. Just love looking at pictures of your little guys. Keep up the good work. You seem to be doing fine with both of them!!!!