Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bu-bye!

Yesterday we spent a final morning with Joanie and Bri. Here are some pics from the day. I am having trouble getting the pics to swap positions on my parents' computer so I'll just let them be as is. We had such a wonderful time seeing Joanie and Bri so much. It was nice to have Joan able to keep me company while my parents worked during the day. What a great visit. I cannot believe we are leaving tomorrow already. Boy that went fast!

Joan and Isaac at the marina.



Isaac's eyes are closed but I still love this picture. There's Andre concentrating on his "moose". Joanie brought this moose out for Isaac but we all had to tell "An-day" no-no-no. So Isaac started telling him "no-no-no" every time he came near the moose.



Here is Joanie trying to feed Isaac some hot dog without Andre' stealing any.

Bri giving Isaac a kiss good bye.

Isaac walking Andre'. Don't think he could walk Scrubs.


Bri and Isaac at the marina. I love this picture!


Isaac with Andre's care bear.

Andre' waiting not-so-patiently for Isaac to throw him a ball.

Elijah giving the moose a funny face.


Isaac found a porcelain Andre' that Joanie was very patiently allowing him to carry around the house.


Isaac is saying "water" now in a sort of "aw-ter" way. Here he is asking me for some.


Some more walking of Andre'.


Elijah on the move. Give this kid a second and he'll find something he shouldn't. Joanie almost lost two vases yesterday. Good think she and I have quick hands.


Playing with a festive pumpkin by the zebra rug.


Love this pic of Bri and Andre' while Isaac tries to get back inside.


This is how Andre' spent a lot of the day -- hiding from Isaac. He'd look around the corner as if to say, "Is he gone yet Mom?!"


Isaac wanted to hold as many of Andre's tennis balls at the same time.


Isaac trying to tell Andre' that the moose is not his!


Bio mom and bio son!


I was holding Elijah on my lap and Isaac came and shoved an apple in his mouth.

Another cute walking-the-dog pic.


4 comments:

AW said...

I love the picture of Isaac hoarding the balls. JK does the same thing and gets so frustrated that he can't hold them all. It's so funny!

Jess said...

I LOVE the Bri pics. She is so beautiful! It makes me smile to see you all together!

Open adoption rocks the house.

ErieContrary said...

The pics were great! I especially loved seeing Isaac walk the little dog. He looked like a little miniature man! He's growing up fast! Elijah is too! And Bri...well, she looks fantastic! It's fun to see her on here too!

camfox said...

Wow Wendy! Tons of cute pictures in all the recent posts. Looks like a wonderful trip. So happy for you.