Thursday, October 01, 2009

Two pics

I haven't been feeling so hot and so I am not really up for a big, profound blog. I did get to go to Bible Study today and also babysat a neighbor's daughter for a couple of hours. But otherwise, I'm trying to lay low in preparation for our trip home to Fort Lauderdale on Sunday. But I don't want to not blog anything so here are two pics I've been meaning to post.
Isaac has become obsessed with telling everyone where their eyes are. You have to watch it or you'll go blind for a few seconds! (He also does nose occasionally and sticks his finger right up your nose. Ouch!) This pic also shows off Elijah's new ability to pull up. He's doing it all the time. He is pulling up using the couch, the windowsill, the window, anything he can ... This snap also shows that while our boys are the same weight, Isaac is still quite a bit taller while Elijah is quite a bit more round.


One of Isaac's new "tricks" is reading on his duck. I love this big ducky, first of all, because it was Bri's when she was little. When I left for college, she picked out a stuffed animal in her collection for me (she was about five at the time). This duck was the winner! I've kept it ever since. Who would have thought that one day this duck would belong to her biological and my adopted son?! How cool. Okay, but back to his fun little activity. He likes to use the duck as a table. He pulls it onto his lap with a book so he can read to himself. I thought it was jut random but he has been doing it quite often. It's really cute.

No comments: