Monday, October 26, 2009

RLS

Well folks. I'm going back to work.

Okay, not really. Well sorta. I am going to start doing a bit of writing again for the Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) Foundation. I have been doing a few hours a month editing for them since Elijah's birth, but otherwise, that's about it. But I have decided to pick up a few more hours. When I cut down from 20 hours before Elijah to zero after he was born, we decided that instead of me "resigning", I should take a "leave of absence." At the time, I didn't think I'd ever go back. Especially during the early months with the boys.

But I have found a bit of a groove. I really enjoyed writing for the Foundation. And I want to keep my skills keen. I also want to make a bit of extra money.

So I'm working for them again! Not much. Probably less than ten hours a week. But a bit anyway. I'm way excited about the opportunity to write from home while the boys are napping or playing next to me.

I'll keep you posted on how the new arrangement is working out.

3 comments:

mom h said...

You are amazing!!

Jennifer said...

How exciting! How in the world did you find an awesome job like that? I would love to work from home, but want something that I can rely on.

Anonymous said...

And we're so happy to have you back! :) Gina