Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finally uploaded

I finally got my camera pics downloaded at Joanie's house. Here are a few of my favorites of our nearly two weeks here.

Grama Di feeding Elijah a bottle


The three cousins taking a bath together.

Elijah and Isaac wrestling with their new Elmo couch.

Pa-pa and Isaac hanging out during a break from Pa-pa's computer game.

Isaac taking a nap with Pa-pa.

We took all three kids to a volleyball game last week. Here is Elijah showing off his belly.

Here is my Dad with Charleigh. So cute!

All three grandkids chillin' with Grama Di and Pa-pa. Couldn't get one with everyone looking at me so this will have to do.

After the game, I told Isaac he could go and walk to Pa-pa. I never thought my little shy guy would do it, but he did. Here he is helping Coach in the huddle after their big win.

Elijah and Charleigh in the living room.

Anyone want to guess what happened seconds after this picture was taken? If you guessed that Elijah snapped the band on his own face, you are absolutely right. Great tears ensued.

1 comment:

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

Great pictures Wendi. I am glad the boys got to play with their cousin too. That is great they are about the same age.