Thursday, January 11, 2007

Nothing much to report

Life is fairly slow and currently very normal. There isn't too much to report. Some small things that are currently exciting me (or just interesting me) include:
  • Tara comes home on Sunday!
  • Dave and Lesley come home on the 22nd.
  • We officially bought our tickets to Africa yesterday. We know that we will spend 4 weeks in Nigeria and 2 weeks in South Africa. We just aren't sure about getting from Nigeria to South Africa yet. I am really going!!!!
  • We found someone (Lois!) to house sit for us while we are in Africa.
  • I am subbing on my co-workers girls volleyball team this evening.
  • JB's rotation requires him to "experience" the free Salvation Army Clinic this evening (which he has already volunteered at quite a bit.)
  • We have someone coming by this evening to take a look at renting our condo. He is a friend of our's from Bible Study and a great guy. We also have someone coming by on Saturday. We still aren't sure what we should do -- rent or sell? HELP!
  • Josh (Heisman) has a cool new song on his myspace site. (Check it out at the link at right.)
  • They moved the mailboxes in our condo and replaced them with mirrors. (It looks nice!)
  • The RLS Foundation is moving across town. This is good timing as I can clean out all my stuff and bring it here to my house to take with me to Florida.
  • I think there are a few people who are never going to update their blog again (cough cough -- Ebby.) Should I just take your link off?
  • Remember awhile ago when I posted about a story I wrote that I couldn't find! I found it! I have decided (drum roll please) to share it on my blog. So pay attention this weekend. If all goes well, I'm going to let you read a piece of my fiction. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have stupid question: if they took away your mailbox, how are you gonna get your mail?!

Anonymous said...

Bara is priceless!!!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Bara, that's a great question. They actually bought new, more secure mailboxes and moved them to a diffrent location. So we still have mailboxes -- just different ones. :)

TAV said...

Yeah. Ebby! I want to know what's going on! I'm sick of seeing 'White and Nerdy' when I open up your page. :)
I'm looking fwd to coming 'home' :)

Anonymous said...

I can't get to it anymore. I was using my work computer and now they have a block on most stuff like that. Some how I can still get to Wendi's and Tara's, but not English's or Dave and Leslie's. Really weird.

I do appreciate you being interested though. I may jsut have to send out an e-mail instead.