Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Birthday JB

Today my husband turns 31. I surprised him with an "Amazon.com" shopping spree this morning which seemed to make his day (thanks to both moms for helping make this "spree" possible.)

I'm not sure what is most amazing about turning 31. That he is truly in his thirties? Or that we have been together for 14 years? Are you kidding me? How is that possible? I don't feel any older than 21. When did 10 years go by? When did we celebrate our 8th, and soon 9th wedding anniversary? My time flies.

Tonight we are going to go to dinner with the Jones -- at a new restaurant here that we have never tried. Happy birthday JB. This should be the last time going to dinner on your birthday involves a scarf and gloves!

3 comments:

yuan family said...

Happy Birthday John! Hope you have a great day!
-Yuan's

Gabbs said...

Yeah. Happy Birthday, John. I'm not particularly thrilled when your birthday comes around, because that means that mine is only 2 weeks away. But Happy Birthday anyway. Bah Humbug.

:)

Anonymous said...

Not to scare you or anything John, but I turn 50 in less than a week and I DON't feel 21 anymore! :)
Wow that was an awfully handsome picture of John, Wen --are you sure you're not gonna be a bit hooked on winter without knowing it ... and once you get to Florida you're gonna say -come on John let me see you in a hat and gloves and scarf again!
:)
xo Tante Jan