Monday, January 01, 2007

More Wedding Photos

Well more pictures are coming my way. These are from Ray and Gabbi and give you a little more "perspective" as there are some during the wedding itself so you can see how beautiful it was. The picture of Gracie waving is a little difficult to see but this was when the wedding party was announced. Grace came out like Uncle JB was her float, waving at everyone. So cute!

We are in the Fort Lauderdale airport right now -- soon to head home!

I will keep posting pictures I get from people as many people have told me they want copies (bridesmaids especially). Just right click on the photo and save away!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need to see that bride dress closer :) maybe the bride walking down the aisle with her dad...and a pic of the bride and groom together!?
xo Tante Jan

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy~
This is Heather Maybury. I got your blog website a long time ago and just came online within the past week and peeked. You looked absolutely beautiful in the bridesmaid gown and I loved the color of it!!! It was great seeing photos of you and John. You two look wonderful. Feel free to email me and say hi: Heathr177@aol.com or go to myspace.com and search by email.. and put in my email and i'll pop up. Hope that you made it back to minesota safely! Happy New Year!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Okay Tante Jan, I'll work on that.

As to Heather -- HOLA! I will try to write you soon. Great to hear from you.