Sunday, January 28, 2007

Attention -- Attention


Need to let everyone know, because my Tante Jan wanted to make sure I did, that she just won Mexican Trains. I, actually, finished second, and Jan wants to make sure that everyone knows she helped me finish second. And being as the women finished first and second and Ed and JB finished third and fourth, that the women actually beat the men. Two men, that are rather intelligent mind you.

Sigh, that was a mouthful. I have a feeling there will be a lot more Mexican Trains this evening. We've had a WONDERFUL visit, and I am so blessed they came to spend the weekend with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mexican train!???! hmmm, let me guess! an intellecutal game? money machine? thunder simulator?
anyway! I give up!
congratulations for beating the "men"! ;-)