Saturday, May 08, 2021

Happy birthday Isaac

Yesterday, our oldest son, Isaac, turned 13. This was the latest picture I had taken of him so I include it below for his 13th birthday: 


Last year, I compiled a list about his life. I said that:

Isaac is: 

  1. Witty
  2. Serene
  3. Solemn
  4. Loyal
  5. Musical
  6. Introverted
  7. Introspective
  8. Intelligent
  9. Serious
  10. Deliberate
This year I want to add that I've also noticed him being very:
  1. Focused & Driven: He has become a big time HotWheels collector. This requires capital. He has started working on the farm with his cousin Gabe to make money to finance his hobby.
Last year, I said that:

Isaac's favorite things to do:
  1. Collect Hotwheels
  2. Build Legos Make Money
  3. Ride rollercoasters
  4. Play Chess Play Wingspan with his Mom if she adequately bribes him. 
  5. Listen to music 
  6. Play Dominion Go hunting for cars in any store possible.
  7. Read
  8. Spend time with his Dad
  9. Watch movies
Last year, I said that:

Isaac's favorite foods are:
  1. Pizza
  2. Ice Cream
  3. Steak
This year he would add:
  1. Popcorn
  2. Bagels
  3. Potato Chips

Last year I said that: 

Isaac's favorite movies are (in no particular order):
  1. Mission Impossible Men in Black
  2. Lord of the Rings Hunger Games
  3. Batman
  4. The Endgame Back to the Future
  5. Infinity War
  6. Ironman 3
  7. The Matrix

No comments: