Friday, April 23, 2021

Mish Mash

I continue to use coloring as a peaceful activity for me. I especially like to do it during the kids’ ballet lessons. This keeps me off my phone. And I also just can’t read during lessons — too many distractions. 


also continue to crack up at the things I find on my phone .... I have no idea what this is but there you have it. 


Look how long her hair is getting!!!


I’m not  sure if it would count as a real farm week if JB didn’t send me one of these. It’s an aerial view of our farm and where the sheep paddocks need to be next set up. Today, the boys got number 1 done and part of number 2. 


Abigail’s solo “Brave” and her duet with Remi “Try” are really coming along nicely. This is Abigail waiting for her turn to work on her performance. 


This girl. She’s always coming up with something. I hope she always loves life as much as she does now. 


Hanging out together at ballet.


Our friend Katy has FINALLY got to be WITH us for homeschooling days instead of just zooming because of covid. 


Kari (left), Katy, and Ana schooling in the Kotynski yard oon a beautiful day 





No comments: