Friday, April 30, 2021

Not crafty at all

I have many good qualities ... but craftiness is NOT one of them. (I emphasize the word NOT!) So when the day before Abigail's ballet competition her ballet director says she wants Abigail and her duet partner, Remi, to have something "yellow" in their hair, and Remi's Mama is super busy, I volunteer to "come up with something" and truly think: Wendi, what in the world are you doing? You are not capable of this whatsoever. Have you confused yourself with a craft person who can DO this?!

I did my best to sound very confident when speaking to Abigail about this topic. We don't live near a big city. Running to a bunch of stores to find the perfect thing just isn't really possible. So, this morning, Abigail and I went to the Dollar Store (because it's not as far as going all the way to Greeneville) and we put our heads together, and we found a lei and some other flowers and some clips and for six dollars and a hot glue gun, we got to work:

 



Patting myself on the back today,


 

No comments: