Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Aerial Silks



Taking this little cutie to Johnson City. Their library is THE BOMB. We also had to return our wireless hotspot (also an incredible BOMB!) that we rented for the trip!!

When we make the 45 minute drive to Johnson City, I’ve been trying to time it with an aerial silks class our friend Elizabeth Bosse told us about at a place called Night Circus in Johnson City. 

It’s perfect. We hit the library, Chick-fil-A (for the child) and the Indian restaurant (for me), before Abigail did her class. 

As I ordered one simple Chik-fil-A sandwich for Abigail she remarked: "It's so weird to just buy one thing from Chik-fil-A. I spent $4.11. If I take our whole family it is a minimum of $50.00"

Here’s a short video of what she learned this evening: how to stand in both silks and do a split! 


No comments: