Sunday, January 24, 2021

Happy 45th Birthday!

2006: John turns 30 (surprise party with medical classmates in Minnesota)

2007: John turns 31 (Minnesota)

2008: John turns 32 (Eglin AFB -- first birthday as a Daddy!)

2009: John turns 33 (Eglin AFB -- waiting for Sidge to be born)

2010: John turns 34 (Eglin AFB -- two little boys with us!)

2011: John turns 35 (Turkey -- in the hospital with his wife having an appendicitis)

2012: John turns 36 (Turkey)

2013: John turns 37 (Azores)

2014: John turns 38 (Azores)

2015: John turns 39 (Spring Hill, TN attending ballet with Abigail)

2016: John turns 40 (On the farm!)

2017: John turns 41 (First ballet birthday: Sleeping Beauty)

2018: John turns 42 (Second Ballet: 12 Dancing Princesses)

2019: John turns 43 (Third Ballet: Ruth & Boaz)

2020: John turns 44 (John and the hats he wears while in the middle of Pollyanna!)

2021: John turns 45!

For John's 45th birthday we were going to be SURPRISE doing ballet (This year it is: The Snow Queen!) So on Friday the 22nd, two days before his real birthday, Grama and the girls planned an Italian-themed dinner for his big day. We used a box we accidentally got delivered to us after failing a box that was for our cousin Bailee from RADISH KIDS and it was fantastic! We hd a BLAST! Here are some pictures and videos for you to enjoy John reading halfway through his 40's. I am still in aw that the boy I started dating when we were teenagers is now 45!





2 comments:

Madison Britton said...



My joy and happiness has been so much, so I just want to testify of what Dr Oshun has done for me . All hope was gone; I was amazed when a friend told me the doctor can help you get pregnant. Spiritual cleansing to heal infertility for a healthy baby boy, girl or twins. Traditional healer medicine to help you conceive. Healthy pregnancy spells to spiritually guide you from conception to birth. Prevent miscarriages, breech pregnancies & any complications using healthy pregnancy spells, thank him so much for helping me in my situation he is a great Doctor, for making I and my husband a wonderful parents of a baby girl. Consult Dr Oshun for fertility spells for both men & women. I believe he can help anybody with relationship problems . You can contact him with this email: oshunpriest@gmail.com ðŸ‘¨‍👩‍👧💖

TAV said...

Ha ha, I see my butt in that first post/picture.
I still remember how I slaved for that cake and remember the book theme. A LOOONG time ago.
Happy belated birthday to JB!