Friday, May 24, 2019

Role Models

Meg and Emma teach Hannah's little 5-6 year old ballet class. And Abigail has helped with the class. Tuesday was their last class of the year. These young women are such FANTASTIC role models for my daughters. I am so blessed to have such high quality, morally-sound girls with healthy body image teaching my daughters to love being active and moving! You can see Abigail up above in the blue skirt and Hannah in the hot pink shorts. After the last class, Meg and Emma took the time to send each of my girls a little note:
Their note to Abigail who helped with the class. I absolutely LOVED how they wrote THIS scripture for Abigail. It is SO perfect for her!!!!! Matthew 5:5. That's our little girl!!! Abigail also had two other teachers: Mauren and Michaela who were two more wonderful role models for my daughters. In addition, of course, to LoriAnn, the director of the studio. 
And then this note for Hannah. They absolutely NAILED the little miracle she is. 
I managed to snap this picture of Emma holding one of the little girls in Hannah's class they waited to perform at the nursing home this past week. My Hannah was super scared to perform, but Meg was able to calm her down and get her to go out. Instead of an end-of-the-year recital, we perform at two nursing homes as a gift to the community. I'm so blessed by these very special role models. Ballet is now over for the school year. 

No comments: