Saturday, May 11, 2019

Love me some of the Pleasant Family

I feel like I have about fifty blog posts to write. So many things have been going on, and I feel a bit behind on all of them. Two weeks ago, we went on a three-day camping trip. While there, our friends Hershal and Michelle and their three awesome kiddos, came over and joined us for a night. They are expert "real campers." (This means they don't use a camper. They use a tent and all the "rough stuff." Here is a picture of all of our kiddos:
May 2019
Michelle and I have been friends since we were very little girls. I didn't see her for a long period of time while we were overseas. But when we came back -- with four kids in tow -- we caught right back up. Here is a picture of that and the subsequent visits that have followed. They live about five hours from us so we make it a point to try and connect ever six months or so:

September 2014
May 2016
September 2016
October 2017
August 2018

May 2019 (Edwards birthday)

No comments: